Testimonials

Bob on 9News!

My friend Barry Siff (race director for the 5430 Triathlon race series and an all around great guy) invited me to be on 9News this morning with Susie Wargin to speak about nutrition.  After a few email exchanges with Barry and Susie, we decided that it would be best for me to whip up a batch of my super oatmeal live on the air. 

I had been looking forward to this all week.  I mean, what a great opportunity to meet Susie, a triathlete and fellow Colorado State University graduate, and be on television to spread the word about a good pre- and post-workout or competition meal that is quick and easy.  

It felt like it was race morning.  I got up without an alarm because I was so excited, left the house at 5:20am and was at the 9News studio just before 6:00am.  Susie greeted us in the lobby and then it was off to the studio where I set up and did my thing.  It was only about a 2-3 minute clip but it was great!  The link to watch it is below.  This was only my second time being on live television...hope you can't tell! 



Enjoy!

Coach Bob
coachbob@fuel4mance.com