Testimonials

Germany, Here I Come!

I'm off to Germany to serve as the USA Triathlon Head Coach for the Hamburg ITU World Cup triathlon race.  I've only traveled through the Frankfurt airport before so I'll finally get to see some of the German surroundings while in Hamburg.

Like any World Cup race, it will be jam packed with race and athlete meetings, course recon and leading some workouts for the athletes but it will certainly be a load of fun.  The rain gear is packed for I hear Hamburg can be cold and rainy this time of the year.

From a training perspective, I've been burning up the trails around my Littleton home and still very much enjoying it!  I did a mountain bike ride the other day that was just killer.  A very long climb, ridden in my small chain ring, on a fire road followed by a technical singletrack and super technical downhill.  It was nice to have such diversity in one ride.  While I am tempted quite a bit to strap on the running shoes, I know it's in my best interest to wait a little while longer so while I am not good at it, I will exercise patience and hopefully will be rewarded in the future!

I'll be sure to post some photos of my Germany trip when I get back!

Coach Bob
coachbob@fuel4mance.com