Testimonials

Dinner and stuff

Went for my first trail run post-Leadville 100 today and felt pretty good. Only 1 hour and 10 minutes but it was awesome to get back to singletrack again! Leg's a bit heavy but to be expected.

Dinner tonight was my real reason for the blog. I peeled a cucumber, sliced it lengthwise then scraped the middle (seeds) out. Then I scooped my homemade hummus (this time it was garbanzo beans, olive oil, garlic cloves, turmeric, black pepper, red pepper, fresh lime, cilantro, sea salt and black olives blended together) into the cucumbers and presented them with fresh, organic cantaloupe for the family. Except for my littlest guy who doesn't like hummus it was a big hit!

I've been experimenting once again with my metabolic efficiency and introducing grains back into my nutrition plan. Going to do some metabolic testing over the next few weeks to see if there is any difference in my fat oxidation.

Stay tuned!

Coach Bob
coachbob@fuel4mance.com