Testimonials

My new "Sodium Loading Protocol for Endurance Athletes" E-book is now available!

I am proud to announce the arrival of my newest E-book, "Sodium Loading for Endurance Athletes".

I have created this just over 20 page document to provide endurance athletes the opportunity to learn the strategies I have used for years on Olympic and Elite endurance athletes. In this E-book, I share background information about plasma volume and sodium, sodium loading, my custom acute sodium loading protocol and a list of sodium supplements that are on the market that can be used with my protocol.

Please enjoy this E-book at a special introductory price of $4.99. You can order at www.fuel4mance.com or click on the following link. Please feel free to forward this to anyone who you think would also benefit.

Link to purchase:



Thanks!

Bob