Testimonials

Holiday eats

I know Christmas has came and went but many people have been asking what was on the Seebohar menu.  Well, knowing that I am Italian and had full-blown homemade everything holidays growing up in an Italian family, I try my best to keep some of the tradition alive to teach my little ones.

My wife and I tag-teamed in the kitchen which was great since we were hosting our family (more than 20 people!) for Christmas Eve.  Wendy was busy making homemade pizzas and I was mixing, kneading and running the pasta machine.  My project: homemade butternut squash/walnut ravioli's with a unique sauce that I make up each year in an effort of trying to remember what I did the prior year (remember, I don't do recipes but am told I should either videotape myself cooking or just run a tape recorder in hopes to recreate some of my dishes).

Here are a few photos of me in action with the finished product as the highlight!

Of course, I received glowing reviews from family members as most were impressed with my feat.  For me, it's just another Italian holiday except with three little ones, I condense my version to a few hours rather than a few days as was the case when I was growing up.  Ah, it was such a great production back then but as life catches up with me, I realize that I do what I can with what I have.

Oh and my sauce...a combination of vegetable broth, corn starch and a bit of evaporated cane juice sugar.

Mmm, mmm, good!

Enjoy (we sure did!)

Coach Bob
coachbob@fuel4mance.com