Testimonials

Metabolic efficiency

My experiment of one is progressing nicely.  No whole grains or processed foods (except for my son's birthday cake!) for 2 weeks and now very minimal per day.  This is enabling my body to improve my usage of internal fat stores as energy during my longer training.  

I'm gearing up for the Leadman series in Leadville, Colorado so it is beneficial to be able to teach the body to use more fat during exercise.  So far so good.  Metabolic testing proves that I am becoming more efficient and from the likes of my calorie and CHO intake from my 40.5 mile trail run on Monday, everything is spot on.  

I only consumed 93 calories per hour with 15 of them being from carbs...interesting, eh?!

Until next time...

Coach Bob
coachbob@fuel4mance.com
www.fuel4mance.com