Testimonials

Metabolically Efficient breakfast

I was recently asked how to turn a traditional oatmeal breakfast into a more metabolically efficient breakfast. Here are two great ideas:

Eggs (need at least 3-4), scrambled with black beans, peppers, tomatoes, garlic and mushrooms. Season with some spices (my favorites are turmeric and basil or rosemary, black pepper and a bit of red pepper)

My favorite that has kicked out my super oatmeal for breakfast during my metabolic efficiency times:
Plain yogurt, whey protein isolate powder, frozen blueberries, extra virgin olive oil, pecans or walnuts, dark cocoa baking powder, spoonful of natural, crunchy peanut butter
(the trick is to microwave the blueberries so they are soft and hot first)

There you have it. Try one and expect your hunger to go away for at least 3-3.5 hours!

Coach Bob
coachbob@fuel4mance.com
www.fuel4mance.com