Testimonials

Metabolic Efficiency all around

Well, some very exciting things are happening surrounding my Metabolic Efficiency concept.

#1: My book, Metabolic Efficiency Training: Teaching the Body to Burn More Fat, is due out in a couple of weeks. I have been extremely excited throughout my writing process because it was time for me to take all of the information I have learned about this topic in the past few years and finally make it available to other athletes, coaches and sports nutritionists. I am an educator and absolutely love exploring new ways to improve health and performance. Initially, my book will be for sale on the Fuel4mance website (www.fuel4mance.com) so stay tuned!

#2: It seems like a day does not go by that I hear from one of the athletes with whom I have worked with on how great they are feeling, how much weight or body fat they have lost and how good their training is going since shifting their diet to reflect more metabolically efficient ways. This continual feedback is why I do what I do and I love it! From the Ironman athlete to the average person exercising a few times per week, the testimonials keep rollin' in!

#3: I have been chatting with a colleague who is a chef about writing a metabolic efficiency cookbook. A much needed resource that I have been asked about quite often so I'm exploring that route and hope to have a good resource for athletes in the near future.

Lastly, I featured a metabolic efficiency article in the last Fuel4mance "The Fueling Station" free monthly newsletter. If you would like to subscribe to this free newsletter, visit the Fuel4mance website and click on "contact" then "free newsletter".

The holidays are fast approaching. My advice is simple: implement your metabolic efficiency journey now and don't make excuses to wait after the holidays. Trust me, adopting it now will help you navigate the holidays more successfully!

Until next time...

Coach Bob
coachbob@fuel4mance.com
www.fuel4mance.com