Testimonials

Time for a new challenge



5 months. That’s how much time I have to get ready. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for at least a decade. I suppose you could say it’s on my bucket list. My husband is in shock I’ve finally committed to it. I haven’t told my mom because... well, she will not like the idea. As for me, I am so excited for the physical, mental, and nutritional (of course!) challenges. What is it!?! 50. That is, 50 miles on the trails of Colorado.



Yes, it will be my first ultra run.

Yes, I realize I have to slow down my running pace and I know it will be an adjustment.

No, I am not expecting to win anything.

No, I am not crazy. I just love new challenges and especially those that help me better understand what my athletes endure.





I’ll post periodic blogs here for those who are curious about my training progress and nutrition experiments as I take on this new adventure. It’s gonna be a fun five months to fifty.


Dina Griffin, MS, RD, CSSD

Sport Dietitian

Fuel4mance

dina@fuel4mance.com