Testimonials

Hummus that kids like?

Well, I don't profess to be a hummus guru but I can make a mean cilantro lime hummus.  I went to the store the other day and loaded up on garbanzo beans and per my typical kitchen experience, I armed myself with a creative mind to find a way to improve upon my normal hummus creation.  The only trick was that it had to be kid friendly.

By the feedback I received from my kiddos (second, third and an even a fourth) serving, I believe I have knocked another creation out of the park.  Here are the ingredients so you can experiment in your own kitchen.

-Garbanzo beans
-Black olives
-Olive oil (I was out of my normal hemp oil)
-Minced garlic
-Lime juice
-Dried cilantro
-Black pepper
-Sea salt
-My newest addition: toasted sesame oil (don't use too much though!)

Put it all in a food processor and whip it up!  Enjoy with celery, carrots or a good brand of organic blue corn/flax tortilla chips!

Enjoy!

Coach Bob
coachbob@fuel4mance.com